Highrisers | Patch (version 1.0.2) has been released
Adventurers, We just released a patch for Highrisers, in which we address some bugs, reported by the players, as well some introduced some small additions and tweaks to the game. Please keep reporting possible bugs and issues, as well as giving us suggestions and ideas how to improve the game!
- Missing weapon recipe ingredients were added.
- Alternative way to earn Aluminum through Jes, by sifting through scrap metal introduced.
- Added more building type variants
- Increased Save game Stability!
- You don't lose your inventory or skill progress on level transition anymore.
- Higher levels of the barricade now have their correct HP values.
- Adjusted skill requirements for various recipes.
- Prevented situations where the assist-interaction could cause trouble.
- Assist can no longer be given or requested from unconscious characters, and an existing assist automatically ends once one of the two becomes unconscious.
- A bug was fixed where the number of Dreamers were doubled after each load.
- A bug was fixed where the state of unconscious characters was not properly restored after loading.
- A bug was fixed where the game would crash when loading a game, where a barricade construct was in a certain state upon saving.
- Fixed a bug where shaders were not properly enabled.
- Fixed a bug where the clock would freeze, and daytime progression would halt.
- Fixed a bug where cardboard boxes could no longer be interacted with after a save game was loaded.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the game was saved and characters were still sitting inside the helicopter.