Highrisers - Patch 1.0.4.b released
Dear survivors, we've uploaded a new patch version for Highrisers, with the following fixes & improvements:
- Fixed the issue that sometimes crafting or repair recipe ingredients were consumed, but the craft/repair would not properly take place.
- Fixed a bug where crafting recipes would be reset when saving while it was ongoing and then loading.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when saving while a receptacle was being filled.
- Fixed a crash that would occur upon completing a barricade construction after loading a savegame.
- Fixed several bugs that would not properly recreate the visual state of objects (plants would look healthy, although they were withered; players would be all displayed as being on floor 35, etc.).
- Fixed a bug where a player could no longer be equipped with weapons after the barricade he was manning got destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where Dreamers would attack barricades from afar.
- Fixed a bug where players would be set into walking state when saving/loading while they were manning a barricade.
- Fixed certain items that could not be picked up (PumpSprayKit, Transformer).
- Autosave each morning is reactivated.
- Items that are dragged while an autosave occurs are now considered as still being in their respective inventory slot.
- MouseOver Tooltips now show the stack size of item stacks.
- ShockBow now useable.
- Aeronautics now increase the speed of Launch Preparations.
- All skill bonuses that are granted for crafting are now also provided towards repairing.