Reign of Guilds
About the game
Some Guilds will go toe-to-toe in deadly battles for the lands, castles, titles, and the throne, while others will win over craft and trade markets without any bloodshed and position themselves on the same level with Counts and the King.
The King, Counts, associations, the Royal Bank, taxes, commissions, expenditure on lands and maintenance of auctions? Let's get this sorted out.
- Dynamic combat system from the first person view with full non-target, enabled friendly fire, and a unique system of magical buffs.
- A new look at “old” rules and a minimal amount of restrictions.
- PvP and PvE only in the open-world.
- Loss of experience and drop of items when killed, depending on the karma of the character.
- The character development is possible via any of the three ways in any combinations: PvE / Craft / PvP.
- Only b2p monetization during the Early Access and p2p after the release with compensation of the price paid for the Early Access game with playtime.
- Players from different countries will collide with each other within one Kingdom of Dwarrhan fighting for the throne, titles, and areas of influence.
- The Open World is divided equally between Europe and CIS: two continents for each side.
- There are 7 Counties on each continent. In the center of Dwarrhan, there is a Royal County under the same title.
- Traveling over the kingdom is free, seamless, and is restricted only by the game mechanics.
- There are more than 60 castles of different levels on the Eastern and Western continents. Almost every Castle plays a role in capturing of power in the Counties.
- The Guilds’ Heads can receive the title of Count. A Count gets the right to receive trading and land taxes from all the players on his territory, but he bears the expenses for maintenance of his possessions.
- The Counts will fight for the Royal Throne. The King not only rules over his County and the Royal trade, but he sets the Royal Tax for the Counts by taking some part of taxes collected by them.
- The economy is deeply embedded into all game aspects for each player via taxes, commissions, and expenses on development and maintenance of the lands and markets. Only a reasonable balance will lead to the prosperity of the County and the whole Kingdom.
- All the resources are available in the open-world and distributed unequally over the Counties and continents.
- The mining and processing of the resources are given in the hands of NPCs, but the Count must maintain the corresponding industries for that.
- All players have to do is to collect the resources and transport them to economically advantageous places for processing..
- Under the condition of the open-world PvP, only organized groups will be able to ensure effective and secure transportation of the resources.
- Collected taxes of all levels must also be transported from the main castles to the branches of the Royal Bank.
- The multi-level craft system. Up to 27 thousand of variations of characteristics for a single item. The wear and tear gradually cause items to lose their characteristics.
- There are associations of Traders, Craftsmen, and Mercenaries in each County. Each Association has its own auction which is ruled by its Head Guild. Not only it sets the number of commissions, but also it is able to completely block the access to the auction by Guilds, Counts, and the King.
- Unique dynamic balancing mechanics of venders which regulates the trade with NPCs and works based on the principle of the law of demand and supply.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 19 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, weapons, and game modes, and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust2, etc.).
Play PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS for free. Land on strategic locations, loot weapons and supplies, and survive to become the last team standing across various, diverse Battlegrounds. Squad up and join the Battlegrounds for the original Battle Royale experience that only PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS can offer.
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V for PC offers players the option to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well as the chance to experience the game running at 60 frames per second.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the latest installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
The only aim in Rust is to survive. Everything wants you to die - the island’s wildlife and other inhabitants, the environment, other survivors. Do whatever it takes to last another night.
The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt
As war rages on throughout the Northern Realms, you take on the greatest contract of your life — tracking down the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world.
Use stunning live wallpapers on your desktop. Animate your own images to create new wallpapers or import videos/websites and share them on the Steam Workshop!
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the dark future of Night City — a dangerous megalopolis obsessed with power, glamor, and ceaseless body modification.
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits.
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
ARK: Survival Evolved
Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate... and escape!