- The player can no longer run on NPC.
- Enemies recognize the player correctly and can no longer push him with their bodies.
- Change of some walls in the forest of Granock and robber of the plains.
- The distance between the smallest monsters has been increased by 25%.
- Mana per hit and hit point per hit has been reduced by 25% on procedural items.
- Damage bonus talents have been increased from 0.5% to 3%.
- Increase in the size of wolves to be more easily touched.
- The conditions required for certain steps have been reduced:
- choice of class 1: 12 to 10.
- Runes: 14 to 12.
- Gems: 16 to 14.
- Epic item: 18 to 15.
- The portraits of the monsters are again visible with the cursor.
- Fixed end of rotating attack animation.
- The talent point given at the rise of level 8 is correctly taken into account during loading.
- Channel spells stops correctly when the mouse is released.
- The multiple projectiles are oriented correctly.
- The quest for scrolls in the encampment is again endable.
- The abomination is correctly placed in the catacombs.
- The catacombs no longer have a hole in the ground.
- The quest chain for the necklace can be completed.
- The runes are added and removed correctly in the spell book.
- % health regeneration and% mana regeneration are calculated correctly for procedural items.
- Some conditions have been removed on the use of spells to avoid a bug (the bug may still be present).