About the game
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.
You'll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan.
You'll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable new Special Infected. You'll also encounter five new uncommon common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D's frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you'll fight through and the pathways you'll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
- Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
- New survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
- Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
- An all new multiplayer mode.
- Uncommon common infected. Each of the five new campaigns contains at least one new uncommon common zombies which are exclusive to that campaign.
- AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed The AI Director drove L4D's unique gameplay – customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players’ performance. L4D 2 features The AI Director 2.0 which expands the Director’s ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
- Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 19 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, weapons, and game modes, and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust2, etc.).
Play PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS for free. Land on strategic locations, loot weapons and supplies, and survive to become the last team standing across various, diverse Battlegrounds. Squad up and join the Battlegrounds for the original Battle Royale experience that only PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS can offer.
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V for PC offers players the option to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well as the chance to experience the game running at 60 frames per second.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the latest installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. Four Pack also available!
The only aim in Rust is to survive. Everything wants you to die - the island’s wildlife and other inhabitants, the environment, other survivors. Do whatever it takes to last another night.
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
ARK: Survival Evolved
Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
THE NEW FANTASY ACTION RPG. Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.
Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Rocket League includes casual and competitive Online Matches, a fully-featured offline Season Mode, special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely, hockey and...
Fall Guys is a free, cross-platform, massively multiplayer, party royale game where you and your fellow contestants compete through escalating rounds of absurd obstacle course chaos until one lucky victor remains!