Fallout 76 Update Notes – May 25, 2021
Today’s update for Fallout 76 includes fixes for a number of bugs, many of which were reported by players in the community. Read on to catch the update notes. --- Update Version 220.127.116.11 • PC (Steam): 3.20 GB ---
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Art & Graphics
- Apparel: The Brotherhood of Steel Infantry Uniform no longer clips through the Super Mutant Outfit.
- Apparel: Underarmors no longer clip through the West Virginia Drifter Outfit.
- Headwear: The Pip-Boy light now shines in the correct direction while wearing the Brotherhood Tactical Ops Mask.
- Lights: Street Lamps now play the correct visual effects when destroyed.
- Lights: Light from Street Lamps now correctly shines in all directions.
- Power Armor: Adjusted Raider Marauder Power Armor so that it no longer obstructs part of the player’s view in first-person.
- Power Armor: The Yukon Five logo now displays correctly on the Commissioner Chaos Power Armor Torso after leaving the Modify menu.
- Power Armor: Arm and hip plates now animate correctly when entering Warhead Power Armor.
- Statues: The Brotherhood Infantry Statue now plays the correct visual effects when destroyed.
- Wall Décor: Spaces on the Framed Cold Steel Gameboard are now blank, instead of displaying placeholder icons.
- Weapons: The Gold Handmade Rifle Paint no longer appears stretched when applied to an attached Suppressor Mod.
C.A.M.P. & Workshops
- Exploit: Addressed a Blueprint exploit related to C.A.M.P. Slots.
- Exploit: Fixed an item duplication exploit.
- Floor Décor: Slightly increased the crafting requirements for Area Rugs, which were lower than intended. Crafting now requires 3 Cloth and 2 Rubber.
- Generators: The Downed Plane Generator can now be built by players who own it after learning the Large Generator Plan or the Windmill Generator Plan, instead of just the Windmill Generator.
- Structures:The “Repair All Structures” option no longer appears greyed out if a player’s Beehive has been destroyed.
- VATS: Successful VATS attacks now correctly deal damage to other players during PvP combat.
- Objectives: Fixed an issue that could cause objective markers from other quests to appear in Daily Ops instances.
- Spawning: Fixed an issue that prevented enemies from respawning correctly.
- Armor: Paints can now be correctly applied to pieces of Scout Armor.
Quests & Events
- Cheating Death: The quest will now correctly progress past the first stage for players who pick up Lou's note early.
- Disarming Discovery: Players will no longer lose 300 Caps when logging in at a certain stage of the quest.
- Over and Out: The elevator door at the entrance to the Enclave Research Facility now opens correctly.
- Refrigerators: Sound effects no longer play twice when opening a Refrigerator.
- Weapons: Heavy weapons that have an attached Tri-Barrel Mod no longer play unintended sound effects after the player has stopped firing.
- Controls: Fixed an issue that could cause controls to become unresponsive after attempting to enter a set of Power Armor that had naturally spawned in the world.
- Emotes: When equipped, the “Laughing” Emote now appears in the “Misc.” section of the Emote Wheel instead of “Trade.”
- Map: The Map now retains the player’s most recent zoom level when reopened.
- Map: “Select Respawn Location” now correctly appears at the top of the Map while attempting to respawn.
- Nukes: Fixed an issue that prevented the Protected Zone from being marked on the map while using the Targeting Computer.
- Scoreboard: The Rank 100 reward on the Season 4 Scoreboard no longer has any empty preview images.
- Social: Addressed an issue that could prevent a player from scrolling the friends list.
- Tag for Search: The magnifying glass icon is no longer obstructed by item names when a component those items contain has been tagged for search.
- Vending Machines: Apparel now appears in its own category, separate from Armor, when previewing another player’s Vending M