Ghost Recon takes the next step in battlefield realism with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon™: Island Thunder™.
Cuba, 2009: Castro is dead, and the first free Cuban elections in decades are thrown into turmoil by a drug-funded warlord. The Ghosts, an elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets, are sent to Cuba as part of a UN peacekeeping force to destroy the rebel forces and their mercenary leaders and secure the elections for a free Cuba.
- 8 new single player missions in an all-new campaign set across the island of Cuba.
- 5 new dedicated multiplayer maps.
- 12 new multiplayer weapons including the M4 SOCOM rifle and the MM-1 automatic grenade launcher.
- 2 new multiplayer game types.
- New Cuban enemy vehicles, new allied vehicles, and insertions by helicopter.