Might is Right
In Might is Right, you control a squad of up to 6 characters, including your hero, and you fight your way across a large world.
Each character gains experience in combat and can gain new levels. At each level, you get a talent point to spend. Every character has its own talent tree with options that offer very distinct play-styles; from glass-canon mages, to tanking healers.
The game features two familiar modes that you switch between:
Adventure modeHere your squad can move freely across the map, collect treasures, visit settlements, and do quests.
Combat modeWhen you engage an enemy squad in adventure mode, you enter combat. In combat, you fight the enemy until you win... or lose. If things get too tough, you can always run away.
- complex talent trees for each character with 150+ unique talents
- consumable items
- state-of-the art AI, able to adapt to any situation
- randomly generated enemy encounters
- turn-based tactical combat
- contextual tutorial, information is presented as you progress
- quests; the world is full of individuals who need your help, discover them and earn useful rewards