Fresh out of high school with no job and no ambition, you’ve really got nothing going for you until an alien cartel that wants to get high off humanity invades Earth. Now, you and a team of charismatic talking guns must answer the hero's call and become the deadliest intergalactic bounty hunter the cosmos has ever seen.
Travel to a variety of biomes and locations across the cosmos, go up against the nefarious Garmantuous and his gang of goons, collect loot, meet unique characters, and more, in the latest comedy adventure from Squanch Games!
- Rescue and team up with charismatic, talking guns to become the deadliest intergalactic bounty hunter the cosmos has ever seen.
- Navigate dynamic and changing worlds that range from a jungle paradise, to a city built inside an asteroid, the hub of the cosmos.
- Leverage the unique skills of each gun to go up against a variety of criminals as you track down the nefarious Garmantuous and his gang of alien goons.
- Complete hunter challenges, meet weird, fun and hilarious characters, collect an array of alien technology, and more!
- Is this a VR game?
Although many of Squanch’s previous titles were firmly rooted in VR, High On Life was built from the ground up for traditional flatscreen devices.
- What type of game is this? Single player? Multiplayer?
High On Life is single player only. There is no multiplayer.
- Can my kids play? Can families play together?
As this is a mature-rated title, we do not recommend it for children.
- What languages will High On Life be available in?
The game will be localized (text-only) in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Who is Squanch Games?
Founded in 2016, Squanch Games develops comedic games for multiple platforms and devices. The studio’s mission is to create immersive content that people can lose themselves in for hours at a time, as well as shorter experiences that can be enjoyed with friends. Their latest title, Trover Saves the Universe, is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, alongside other digital and VR titles such as Dr. Splorchy Presents: Space Heroes, Accounting and Accounting+.
- Do you have any other games?
Other games launched by Squanch include Trover Saves the Universe, Dr. Splorchy Presents: Space Heroes, Accounting and Accounting+.
- Will there be DLC?
We would love to continue to create new content for this game, but can not confirm anything at this time.