Twenty-one year old Alo gets her first job in a new city and is living by herself while grieving her grandma’s death. The choices she makes each day in figuring out life will lead to a unique journey of self discovery. Fishbowl is a warm and cozy story about living in isolation, nurturing friendships and understanding grief.
In Fishbowl, feel
all feelings as there are no right
Stay in touch with your loved ones and folks at work through video calls. Experience a heartfelt story with branching conversations and diverse characters.
Work from home as a video editor for a huge social media star. Edit videos by playing an arcade style matching game and meet colleagues all with different personalities and abilities.
Go through your late grandma’s belongings by sorting through puzzles. Uncover objects which reveal childhood memories, each one a storyteller taking you back to your past.
Do your best with home chores and self care or as little as you are able to. Make decisions, uncover the past, figure out life one day at a time.
- Video call a diverse cast of characters with branching conversations
- Work from home with a fun matching video editing game
- Rediscover memories by solving unpacking puzzles
- Do your best with home & self care or do as much as you like
- Experience beautiful, hand-drawn pixel art and our cozy lofi soundtracks
- Make decisions, uncover the past, figure out life one day at a time