It’s been a hectic month for Minion Masters after the release of Sand Wars with Version 1.4, and it’s time for a small spot of house cleaning with Version 1.5 bringing you balance changes and bug fixes. Initially we had planned to include the Reconnect feature as indicated on the Roadmap, but with vacations being taken to enjoy the last bits of summer we’ve had to push it back for now, though it’s still high on our list of ideas.
- Health 250 > 300
- Now has Placement Aura (I.E. Caged Prowler, cannot be placed in the gap beside the Master Tower)
- Duration 2 > 2.5
- Cast Delay 1 > 0.5
- Targets are now stunned for the duration of Combustion
- Master damage 15 > 50
- Production Speed 4.2 > 4.8
- Now has Placement Aura
- Spawn Radius 4 > 3
- Curse Aura persistence after death 5 > 4
- Health 250 > 350
- Now has Placement Aura
- Damage 175 > 200
- Sacrifice healing 50 > 75
- Book of the Dead cooldown 25 > 30
- Enemy Living Statue now spawns further away from the Master tower
- Now has Call Slitherbound
- Swarmers spawned 2 > 3
- Production time 6.6 > 7
- Gets Placement Aura
- Duration 60 > 50
- Slam and bam damage 110 > 150
- Created new advanced tooltips for some Minion Abilities to better clarify their statistics.
- Added a notification for a player coming online in the Guild Chat.
- A new House Event has started! This time you can collect keys for your house and earn your choice between a Radiant Morellia skin, 10 copies of Fire Imp, or 10 copies of an unknown Rare card. Additionally, for this event we’ve doubled the rewards from Twitch Drops!
Cheers from BetaDwarf!
- Fixed the number of Total Wins not being displayed - Thanks everyone!
- Fixed Lord-Sentinel Thelec not properly having Mana Surge in his description - Thanks Steven!
- Fixed being able to purchase shop offers of cards you had at Max Glory - Thanks FFA!
- Various fixes to Localizations, including tooltips that were previously set to English to prevent bugs.
- Fixed Daily Quest progress being visually granted even if you lose
- Fixed an issue that could cause mass freezes.
- Fixed Caged Prowler Avatar’s “Z”s being too large on the leaderboard.
- Fixed being able to buy items you already own from the Shop.
- Fixed Lone Scout not being highlighted if she started the match in your hand.
- Fixed an issue where Call Slitherbound would sometimes display on a card, but not summon any additional units.
- Fixed a case where Wreckinator could continue attacking after death.
- Fixed Grand Master ranks not displaying at the start of a match.
- Fixed Cursebearer Aura particles becoming far too large when applied to certain minions.