Update Notes (February 13)
- Now almost every type of ship has its own economic (or military) specialization: there are heavy armored ships, extremely maneuverable ships, desalination ships, and so on
- The speed of movement on the map now depends on the number and quality of personnel assigned to the engines
- Now you need qualified personnel to keep your gun deck in service. If there are not enough crew members or they are not really skillful, your artillery might be at a risk of destruction
- The number of warriors and freemen affects the reloading time during a battle
- Added the influence of personnel on the ship's performance: maximum speed for rowing vessels, acceleration for steam vessels, and turnability for sailing vessels
- Cabin management interface has been reworked
- Added new information and pointer to the sea battle GUI
- Updated trading interface
- Updated a victory screen in battle - now players can see a list of cabins of the captured ship.
Bugfixes and optimization
- Fixed the black fog of war effect when loading a save
- Hit-boxes for sails have been expanded
- Fixed a possible self-shoot case with ballistas (if placed as a bow gun)
- Fixed a bug in trading with cities
- Freemen now go to sleep in the correct cabins
- Draw distance has been optimized for every locations.
- Added protection against incorrect clicks in dialogs
- On land levels added sounds of the environment and different sounds of steps depending on the type of landscape
- Sounds in interfaces are not that annoying now.