* New server: Due to the spectacular growth of the game and its user base we reworked our server technology. The game is already almost 1.5 year old and new players are having a hard time to catch up to the older players. So with the new architecture we can now support multiple servers and create equal opportunities for newer players. The server that you were all playing until now has been named "Moonglen" while the new server has been named "Riverlands". By default all new players will be logged into server "Riverlands". You can switch the server you are playing whenever you want by going to the settings menu and clicking the "switch server" button which will open a popup where you will be able to switch servers. Once you switch server you will have to restart the game in order to play again. Each server has different progress, chats, guilds, leaderboards. This way players who feel like starting fresh they can do that in order to play on both servers. Every time you open the game you will be automatically logged into the last server you were playing.
* New Mechanism: Fellowships mechanism has been added in the game. Now you can team up with up to 4 other players and access the powerful fellowship auras!
* Chat: Fellowships got their own chat channel.
* Tree of life: The Tree of Life has been expanded with more levels.
* Battle Cry: The "Battle Cry" attribute has been added to the game. You can access it at the Personal Tree of Life.
* UI: The disconnected from cloud icon has been moved next to the wave progress bar so we could fit the new fellowship mechanism icon to the right of the screen.
* UX: Added notification on the Supplies submenu of the guild shop for the free pickaxes.
* Renaming: The guild perk "Fellowship" has been renamed to "Recruits" to prevent the confusion with the new fellowship mechanism.(edited)
<5:16 pm>5:16 pm>
* Technical: Optimized the game in order to require less memory and slightly less CPU usage.
* QoL: Removed the bright flash VFX during Awakening so you can keep chatting with your friends without it distracting you.
* Social: Seeing who is online or not now properly works for all the Friend lists, Private messages and while inspecting another guild.
* Technical: You can now see your "Holyday User ID" on the settings menu. Including this to your emails makes it easier to resolve any issues that you might encounter.
We want to thank everyone for reporting issues you encounter!