The first of Metro Exodus‘ two DLC expansions arrives on PC today, so I thought it was high time to revisit my jumbo graphics performance test to tell you how to get the best settings on even more of today’s best graphics cards. After all, there have been several new Nvidia RTX and AMD Navi cards released since Metro Exodus came out in February, so regardless of whether you’re starting the game for the first time or jumping back in for a bit of Two Colonels action, here’s how to get Metro Exodus running at a smooth 60fps.
- 6 months ago 17 reasons to be thankful in games
- 7 months ago The best FPS games on PC
- 8 months ago PC Hotfix - Patch Notes
- 9 months ago Metro Exodus - The Two Colonels Is Out Now!
- 9 months ago Metro Exodus - PC Patch Notes - Summer Update
- a year ago Metro Exodus Expansion Pass Roadmap
- 4 months ago Metro Exodus' second expansion is coming in February
- 4 months ago Sam's Story will Launch on February 11 2020